The mission of Virginia Prodan Ministries is to inspire Christians to be strong and courageous in their faith and reach non-believers by changing their hearts through His powerful message.
Virginia Prodan has seen the dark side of Communist government corruption and living in constant fear. She is determined to share the gift of spiritual and political freedom with everyone she encounters so that they may experience the peace that God granted her.
Through her ministry, Virginia hopes to inspire the next generation of Christians to be bold in their faith and understand that their religious freedom is precious and bought with a price. She knows that political oppression cannot be allowed in America!
Statement of Faith
Virginia Prodan Ministries believes:
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the substitutionary atonement for sin in His death, bodily resurrections, and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory;
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential;
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- In the spiritual unity of believers within the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- That Christ’s Church exists to know Him and make Him known;
- In the biblical institution of marriage, defined as one man and one woman;
- And in the sanctity of human life.
Join the Mission of Virginia Prodan Ministries — Donate Today!